Waycross 2004

Just returned from my fourth annual visit to Wesley's Brunswick/Waycross district. The first two years I came to Brunswick. This time and the last I was at Waycross. Both of them are very nice congregations. Brunswick is a little livelier, but Waycross is a working church! They had this Vacation Bible School graduation that was off da chain! Those kids were singing!!! And to top it all off, at the end of the day Wesley told me that the lady who was directing the choir let him know that she wanted to join the church! I had no idea that she wasn't already a baptized member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church!

It was a pleasure to meet Mr. Ajani Knight. He is precious. In fact, here's a picture of him and my son Spencer sleeping.

We actually spent a few days there this time. We arrived on Thursday evening and stayed four nights with the Knight family. Had a lot of fun! We're back and now we're back to work!

Comments

Popular Posts