I'm a Blessed Man

I was in touch with a friend I had met a few years ago just recently and he shared with me that he and his wife went their separate ways after 15 years of marriage. Whew! His children are with him. And while that's good for him, I'm sure it's hard on the mother and the children. Children shouldn't have to choose between mommy and daddy. I'm blessed to have my family intact.



Every year since Spencer was a few months old we have taken him to the International Auto Show. (Evelyn and I were going by ourselves on an annual basis before we even moved to Philadelphia. We went in Chicago. And when we came to Philadelphia we were excited to find out that the event came here every year too.) Well, it appears that Winston enjoys the event every bit as much as his older brother.


Blogged with Flock

Comments

Popular Posts