Cod Liver Oil

I've been kinda under the weather these last few weeks. In fact, about a week and a half ago I couldn't turn my neck for three and a half days. I'm not a hundred percent better, but I'm a hundred percent better than I was. Nevertheless, there is this lingering mucus in my throat.

Well, you know everybody's got advice for you. I have been told to get some good old cod liver oil and some black strap molasses. I went by the health food store up the road from my house to get some yesterday evening and to my pleasant surprise, they now have orange flavored cod liver oil! Wouldn't you know!?

I am NOT pleased to report that it still doesn't taste good. It just doesn't taste quite as horrible as it used to taste. It's just bad now.

I hope this stuff works!

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Popular Posts