Snow in Chester

It's Saturday, January 22, 2005. Today we had a guest preacher at Macedonia: Pastor MyRon Edmonds. Tore it up! Only thing is that the snow started coming down before we got out of service. OUR PARKING LOT WAS A MESS by the time folk were leaving the fellowship dinner.

Most people got home okay. My musician, Troy Chambers, lives in Dover, DE. He did not make it. Ended up stopping and staying at a Best Western. Rear wheel drive is not the move in this kinda weather.

When I got home I had to shovel snow for an hour just to get the car into my spot.

Spencer was watching me from the front window of the house while I was clearing the parking spot. He seemed a little overwhelmed when he was actually in the snow, but he enjoyed watching it a lot from the front window in the comfort and warmth of the house.

Comments

Popular Posts