09.11.MON

It’s Monday. I’m moving slowly. Bed is made. I’m bathed. Have responded to some texts and emails. But I’m moving slowly. The weekend was eventful. It was good. But it’s a lot. From working to prepare my sermon … to having to go to a meeting with a ministry’s initial gathering on Friday evening … to a beautiful service where a baby was dedicated back to the LORD … and four persons were baptized … to a fellowship dinner celebrating their decision … to preparing for church business meeting … to conducting the church business meeting … to interacting with and supporting the Pathfinders and Adventurers … it’s a lot. 

I stayed up last night watching a favorite series and then I dug into a book by Seth Godin entitled the Icarus Deception. It spoke to me so I dug in and read longer than I initially anticipated. 

So I guess that’s part of why I’m moving slowly (a/k/a “dragging) today. 

Think I’m going to make some grandma’s flaky buttermilk biscuits (without the buttermilk, ‘cause I would have to run to the store). Now that I think about it, I used all of the milk in my potatoes au gratin yesterday. I think I’ll skip the cooking thing and grab something. Then I’ll head to my dermatology appointment. Yeah, that’s in about 56-57 minutes. The kitchen’s already clean. I don’t feel like cleaning it up. 

Will check back later. ✌🏾

Comments

Popular Posts