Nicole is Good!

I have been privileged to have been a bit of an inspiration to several photographers who have (I believe) now surpassed me in many ways. I'm not going to name all of them because they may not actually see ME as their inspiration, but I think I have influenced quite a few. One who does give me some credit is the young lady who did a shoot for Evelyn and I today. Her name is Nicole Agbonkhese.

What makes Nicole such a phenomenal photographer (in my opinion) is her eye for composition and detail. She is opinionated. But it's good. She's unafraid to tell you what she doesn't think looks good. So she goes for the best whenever she picks up the camera.

She's a bit of a perfectionist. But when you see the final product, you see that it was worth it.

Blogged with Flock

Comments

Popular Posts